As part of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month we are hosting our very first golf fundraising event at Northbridge Golf Club on Friday, 21 September.
Our aim is to raise $15,000 for research into better, kinder and more effective treatments for the children’s cancer neuroblastoma; the leading cause of death of children under the age of five from cancer.
So far we have players from a range of businesses such as Porsche Sydney South, Ausrise and Rawsons competing with teams from Garwoods Estate Agents (our Gold Sponsor) and JLL & Commercial Interior Projects (our Silver Sponsors).
We are searching for our last major sponsor to help make our event a success.
Bronze Sponsorship - $1,200.00
* One team of four people with cart (worth $700)
* One sign position in prime location around the club and course (supplied by sponsor)
* Your logo on tables during the evening buffet
* Your logo on marketing material before and at the event
* Your logo on website listed as Bronze sponsor and mention on Facebook to our 6,500 followers
* Your company's support acknowledged at the evening presentation on 21 September
Our mission is for all children diagnosed with neuroblastoma to not only survive but lead long and healthy lives, free from the side effects of their treatment.
Our focus is raising awareness of this cancer and fundraising for the research needed to make treatments more targeted, more effective and less toxic. Our belief is that all children have the right to grow up, and by investing in research today we will save the lives of children in the future.
We hope you will help us make a difference this September.